INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information provided pursuant to art. 13 according to EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) and Italian Privacy Code - D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, updated by D.Lgs. n. 101/2018
For a better understanding of this information note that:
- the Data Controller is the natural or legal person who, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data,
- personal data are the information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person defined as "interested party".
1. Owner and responsible of the treatment
The Data Controller is Exporium S.r.l., to whom you can refer to exercise your rights under the GDPR and to obtain an updated list of all the persons responsible for processing personal data at the e-mail address .
2. Purposes and legal basis of the treatment
3. Types of data processed
In addition to personal data, the following data will be processed for sending promotional communications
[ ] Mobile phone
[ ] Home and/or work address
[ ] Home and/or work phone
[ ] Other. If applicable, please specify: _________________________________________________
4. Possible recipients or categories of data recipients
The data may be accessed by professionals, organizations and companies appointed as data processors under Art. 28 GDPR.
The data may also be accessed by persons authorized under Art. 29 GDPR and 2quaterdecies of the Privacy Code. The data will not be further communicated or disseminated. The data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
5. Period of data retention
The data will be kept for a period of time no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the law - tax and civil law, also for the management of any litigation. As regards the consent, the data will be kept until the revocation of consent.
6. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights in the cases and under the conditions provided for by the GDPR:
- right of access to personal data;
- right to rectification;
- right to cancellation;
- right to restriction of data processing;
- right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing or, when the processing is based on consent, the right at any time to revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent subsequently revoked;
- the right to apply to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
In this regard, however, we must consider the limitations to the rights of the data subject provided for in Articles 2undecies and 2duodecies of the Privacy Code as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, limitations provided for in relation to: anti-money laundering, support for victims of extortion acts, control of financial and monetary markets, defensive investigations and exercise of rights in court and for reasons of justice, protection of whistleblowers.
For any further information, we invite you to consult the website of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it - where you will find a section dedicated to these rights.
For any request, you may use the e-mail account of the Data Controller indicated above.
7. Nature of the conferment of personal data and consequences of a possible refusal to answer
The provision of personal data is optional. Any refusal to provide them will make it impossible to benefit from promotional communications.
Regarding your data, there is no automated decision-making process, nor a treatment that involves its profiling.