- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Exporium SRL to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Interaction cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Enhancement cookies They are used to improve the user experience Functionality/measurement cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the following schedule:
Name Description Duration Data type
This cookie is set once a user interacts with the cookie banner. It is used to ensure that the same banner does not reappear if the user has already made its selection. 1 year Array of booleans
This cookie is set everytime a user changes the Website language. It is used to ensure that the same language is used to display the Website content. Current session String
This cookie is set everytime a registered user signs into Exporium. It is used to ensure that the same time zone is used when displaying dates and times. Current session String
This cookie is set everytime a user provides invalid data. It is used to ensure a proper error feedback to the user in the event of failed data validation. Current session Array of strings Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage Hotjar https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookie-Information Tidio https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.